Comprehensive Assessment of Spoken Language | Second EditionCASL-2
The Comprehensive Assessment of Spoken Language Second Edition (CASL®-2) measures spoken language across four structural categories: Lexical/Semantic, Syntactic, Supralinguistic and Pragmatic Language.
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
2 optionsFrom USD 675.00
Test forms reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
2 optionsFrom USD 48.50
All tests and materials offered for CASL-2
4 optionsFrom USD 48.50
CASL-2 Record Form Preschool Ages 3-6 Qty 10 (Print)0158009584 Qualification Level B
CASL-2 Comprehensive Form - Ages 3 to 21685AWP Qualification Level B
Pkg of 10
CASL-2 Complete Kit685WP Qualification Level B
Includes Comprehensive Forms Pkg of 10, Easel 1, Easel 2, Easel 3, and Manual
CASL-2 and OPUS Combination Kit687WP Qualification Level B
- CASL-2 Complete Kit 685WP (CASL-2 Manual, Easel 1, Easel 2, Easel 3 Forms (Pack of 10))
- OPUS Complete Kit 686WP (OPUS Manual, Easel, Forms (Pack of 10))
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- 3 to 21 years
- Completion time:
- 5 to 10 minutes for each test and 45 minutes for the General Language Ability Index (known as the Core Composite in the original CASL)
- 14 stand-alone individually administered performance tests requiring no reading or writing
- Based on a stratified sample of 2,394 individuals that is representative of the U.S. population in terms of geographic region, gender, race, and SES/parent education
Free online scoring is available for kit purchasers who can create an account. When you log into your account for the first time, you will automatically have access to the scoring.
Test items are designed to focus on the main area of interest (synonyms, antonyms, idioms, etc.) to reduce or eliminate the need for memory where possible.
CASL-2 includes instructions, examples, pictures, items, prompts, sample correct and incorrect answers, and scoring criteria to streamline the administration process.