Peabody Developmental Motor Scales, Third EditionPDMS-3
- The Peabody Developmental Motor Scales, Third Edition (PDMS-3) is an early childhood motor development program that provides both in-depth assessment and remediation of gross and fine motor skills. The assessment measures interrelated motor abilities that develop early in life.
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
1 optionFrom USD 898.15
Test forms reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
1 optionFrom USD 173.65
All tests and materials offered for PDMS-3
2 optionsFrom USD 173.65
PDMS-3 Complete Kit (Print)15065 Qualification Level B
PDMS-3 Examiner Record Booklets Qty 25 (Print)15074 Qualification Level B
- Publication date:
- May 2023
- Age range:
- 0 to 5 years
- Age equivalents, percentile ranks, subtest scaled scores, and composite index scores: Gross Motor Index, Fine Motor Index, Total Motor Index
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 60-90 minutes
- Individual; paper and pencil
- Scoring options:
- Online scoring only via the PDMS-3 Online Scoring and Report System
- Report Options:
- Score and narrative report
- The PDMS-3 norms are based on an all-new sample of 1,452 children who were tested from spring of 2016 through spring of 2021.
The Peabody Developmental Motor Scales, Third Edition (PDMS- 3) provides both in-depth assessment and remediation of gross and fine motor skills. The assessment measures interrelated motor abilities that develop early in life.
The PDMS 3 has five core subtests and one supplemental subtest.
The PDMS 3 has several enhancements from the previous edition: