Millon Pre-Adolescent Clinical InventoryM-PACI
- Millon® Pre-Adolescent Clinical Inventory is specifically designed to identify psychological problems in children. Unlike instruments that focus on a single clinical area such as anxiety or depression, M-PACI® provides an integrated view that synthesizes emerging personality styles and clinical syndromes, helping detect early signs of Axis I and Axis II disorders. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
2 optionsFrom USD 178.37
Test forms reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
4 optionsFrom USD 22.66
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
4 optionsFrom USD 72.11
All tests and materials offered for M-PACI
10 optionsFrom USD 22.66
M-PACI Audio CD30108 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Q-global Interpretive Administration/Report Qty 1 (Digital)63590 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Manual (Print)30106 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Handscore Answer Sheets Qty 50 (Print)30109 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Handscore Answer Key Set Qty 1 (Print)30111 Qualification Level C
Includes set of 8 Answer Keys
M-PACI Handscore Profile Sheets Qty 50 (Print)30112 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Handscore Starter Kit (Print)30101 Qualification Level C
Includes Manual (Print), 50 Answer Sheets (Print), 50 Profile Sheets (Print), and 8 Answer Keys (Print)
M-PACI Handscore Forms Bundle (Print)30102 Qualification Level C
Includes 50 Answer Sheets (Print) and 50 Profile Sheets (Print)
M-PACI Q-global Profile Administration/Report Qty 1 (Digital)63591 Qualification Level C
M-PACI Q-global Manual (Digital)0150300638 Qualification Level C
Once ordered, the digital asset is accessible by logging into Q-global and visiting the Q-global Resource Library. It is a view-only digital file.
- Publication date:
- Age range:
9 – 12
- Reading Level:
- 3rd Grade
- A sample of 292 pre-adolescents, ages 9-12, from 53 sites from across the U.S.
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
15–20 minutes (97 true/false items)
- Paper-and-pencil, CD, computer or online administration
- Scoring options:
- Q-global® web-based, Q™ Local Software, Mail-in and manual
- Report Options:
- Interpretive and Profile Reports
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Psychologists, psychiatrists, school psychologists, and other mental health professionals can use M-PACI results to help pinpoint the source of pre-adolescent issues. M-PACI is used for pre-adolescent assessment in outpatient, inpatient, day treatment, and residential treatment settings.
M-PACI was developed by Dr. Theodore Millon, a leader in the field of personality development. The normative population of the M-PACI consists of 292 pre-adolescents, ages 9–12, from 53 sites from across the U.S.
Interpretive Reports provide an integrated analysis of results with regard to the patient’s emerging personality patterns and current clinical signs. Profile Reports present a graphic representation of base rate scores for all 14 scales and two response validity indicators in an easy-to-read graph.
The following resources are available for M-PACI.
Select a question below to see the response.