Career Assessment Inventory | The Enhanced VersionCAI
- Career Assessment Inventory™ The Enhanced Version (CAI) is an occupational interest inventory for college-bound and non-college-bound individuals. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
Choose from our formats
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
Test forms reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
2 optionsFrom USD 17.25
Manuals, stimulus books, replacement items & other materials
1 optionFrom USD 60.72
All tests and materials offered for CAI
4 optionsFrom USD 17.25
CAI Enhanced Manual (Print)26410 Qualification Level B
CAI Enhanced Q-Local Interpretive Report Qty 1 (Digital)51463 Qualification Level B
Not in stock$0
CAI-ENH Q A/S51465FM Qualification Level B
CAI-ENHANCED Q LOCAL ANSWER SHEET
CAI Enhanced Q-Local Starter Kit00760 Qualification Level B
Includes Enhanced Version Manual, 3 Answer Sheets with test items included, and 3 Q Local administrations; does not include Q Local software
CAI Vocational Q-global Interpretive Report Qty 1 (Digital)63325 Qualification Level B
CAI Vocational Q-global Interpretive Report Qty 1 (Digital)
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Individuals 15 years and older
- Reading Level:
- 8th grade
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 35–40 minutes (370 items with 5-point rating scales)
- Paper-and-pencil, computer, Internet administration
- Scoring options:
- Q-global® web-based, Q™ Local Software, Mail-in Scoring Service, or Internet Scoring
- Report Options:
- Profile and Interpretive
- 900 working adults and students
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
The CAI Enhanced Version assessment compares an individual's occupational interests to 100+ specific careers that reflect a broad range of technical and professional positions in today's workforce.
The CAI Enhanced Version has been updated to provide additional occupations, new suggested readings, new vocational codes, and career resources on the web.
Profile reports provide a graphical depiction of the individual's score on each scale, a list of occupations to investigate, and a page of career resources. Interpretive reports present several pages of graphs and narrative statements that explain the significant score elevations on each scale.
The following resources are available for the CAI Enhanced Version.
Q-global Training Series
Select a question below to see the response.